Monday, October 31, 2005


Blackberry Blues?

Hi all. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, Sheryl, and I hope you have some quality time with him. Please don't let Blackberry haunt you (on this Halloween day).

Elspeth...how could you lose a sleeve?

Anyway, I've been doing the edging (3 rows out of 11 done). First of all, it is like knitting a collar on a St. Bernard puppy, it is very unwieldy. I have the stitches on two long size 15 circs and am knitting in the two-circs method since you're supposed to knit the edging in the round. But honestly, the thing weighs about six or seven pounds and it is a bit, um, much.

DH looked at it and said "are you knitting a parka?"

Comments:
Well, I have kids and a small house and a lot of stuff! I just don't know where I put it. I may end up just restarting since I have all the other yarn.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?