Friday, October 21, 2005



Pictures you ask for, pictures you get. I am decreasing for the armhole shaping and everyone who has said it is right; this works up very fast. These fab needles on loan to me are Lantern Moon's in palm wood. They are not only beautiful, but they feel great in my hands and are a pleasure to work with. This is a close up of the knitting and needles. The color and texture really makes this look like blackberries.

I am now busy getting ready for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday party at our house tomorrow. My plan is to watch our Houston Astros in the World Series, and some football on Sunday while I work on my Blackberry. I hope for a major post on Monday, which of course will include a picture of the birthday girl. Happy knitting and "Go 'Stros!"

Comments:
nice work, beautiful yarn!
 
Even though I'm a former Chicagoan I'll root for the Astros with you. Your Blackberry is doing great...happy birthday to the little one!
 
Good job! I really need to get back to mine but I've been distracted by Socktoberfest!
 
Very nice needles! And the color of the yarn is so dramatic.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?